A collection of links we've found useful and informative. A good mixture of current affairs regarding tech, design, and relevant articles.
- Kicking of of a nerdy note. It’s easy to forget Key prop when working with React. Here’s why they are important.
- From inside the Basecamp collapse.
- On securing entry forms in Craft.
- Signal is on point with their new ads. Not sure if they are actually doing what they pretend to be doing to the fullest extent, but the point remains. We really need to talk more about privacy, even as a small agency. The payoff is naturally that you should use Signal, but the subject matter is vastly bigger.
- Unreal engine utilized in norwegian kids show. No time spent animating any more.
- Should we use <article> over <section> in HTML5? Clearly one of life's biggest questions.
Design of the week
- New typeface from Grilli Type. Just kudos and shoutouts from everyone here.
- Vizy, a promising (?) plugin for Craft. Blocks within Blocks. Not sure of the practical use case, but looks promising.
- Algolia solves a lot of the struggles with auto complete in search, and navigation from there.