A collection of links we've found useful and informative. A good mixture of current affairs regarding tech, design, and relevant articles.
- Code can be meditative, and meditation helps you code.
- Notion is one of our absolute favourite collaborative tools. Its flexibility certainly is a big reason why, and here’s a deep dive into the sorcery that makes it tick.
- Some stats on stuff that happens around the home office.
Design of the week
- A well worth look into on how a visually impaired person uses an iPhone.
- Coming out of a rough year, it seems Airbnb has been spending their extra time on all the small stuff that makes the sum of things so much better. Here’s their 103 upgrades.
- Bookmark this, and never feel like a N00b again in design reviews. An evergreen CSS course and reference.
- A paid premium service from Mozilla for articles about web development.
- WebContainers, and how to run Node.js natively in a browser.
- Snap really wants to paint your face with tech. No one will be able to buy the new AR glasses, and they only last 30 mins.
- The idea with Poparazzi is that you stop taking selfies and outsource the curation of your profile with your friends pictures of you. It’s getting a lot of attention.