WE’RE BACK, AND IT’S WORLD CAPS LOCK DAY! Here’s a collection of links we've found useful and informative. A good mixture of current affairs regarding tech, design, and relevant articles.
- Someone is trying to fix the lie we all commit every time we acknowledge Terms of Services that we really didn’t read.
- Here’s a beatiful live model of all the wind streams in the world, presented on an interactive globe.
- How about a collectively owned global currency?
Design of the week
- In the longest link this week BY FAR, someone at Feed made a pallete of brown on Huetone. Useful tool, indeed.
Tech of the week
- We’re following up on this subject, previously namedropped in our weekly feed. The Stripe Elements library is getting a relaunch that focuses on styling amongst many other usability updates.
- Wouldn’t wanna let you go without a drop of some github goodness. Here’s a React library wit plenty of cool renderings, demoed here.
- Our most used editor is out as almost a full editor, just in the browser. Great stuff. Works on local files as well as online repositories.
- Of big interest to us, here’s the annual State of Craft. Read it to keep track on what’s going on.
- React launched a new docs site, which does a really good job on documenting things we need on a daily.
OH, AND DO READ UP ON THE WORLD CAPS LOCK DAY.