For the last Friday in October, here’s a collection of gems that we found useful and informative. This week we dive - among other things - into Google's data centers, Figma updates, another reason to drop Dropbox, Photoshop's new web app and an instance of why fashion and tech aren't always a good mix.
- Data centers owned by Google in a small Oregon town spark an emerging 21st century concern about who gets the right to consume water, and how that might impact climate change.
- Photoshop is turning into a web app. Read this article to understand the how and the why.
- Fashion and tech gone wrong? Not sure Fauna audio is acting wisely by launching their new pair of audio glasses - which, ought to be said, are not even repairable.
Tech of the week
- Check out the new headless (unstyled) UI library similar to HeadlessUI.
- We'll still have to wait a little longer for Dropbox to offer full M1 support, even after Apple launched its new MacBook Pro models that run on more powerful versions of the chip. Reasons to drop Dropbox are growing.
That's it for this week! We'll be back in November.