Feed Weekly #175
Feed weekly • November 04, 2022
Back at it.
- How should we deal with AI suddenly being able to generate artist specific illustrations indistinguishable from the real thing?
Design of the week
- This week we needed to be cheered up a bit: behold the endless horse and the endless pointer.
- Pantone™ charging for digital use of their colors.
- An open collection of big brands' Figma design system to learn and be inspired by.
- Speaking of AI generated illustrations, go here to generate your own profile pics in a variety of styles (for money).
Tech of the week
- Remix joining Shopify. Good for them!
- Nifty Tailwind-ish idea of styling tables as charts.
- Massive layoffs across the tech industry this week (maybe why we needed cheering up)
- Rewind.ai claims to "Find anything you’ve seen, said, or heard". Do we really want that?
- Dall-E's API in public beta. Go create!