art.hok.noLive now: Experience closed exhibitions and unpublished archived material.
Hurtigruten SvalbardBuilding Hurtigruten Svalbards new e-commerce solution
ReaktorDesigning and building Reaktors new digital home and refined visual identity.
- 2020 Henie Onstad Art Channel Concept, UX, development → Concept, UX, development →
- 2020 Dramatikkenshus.no Design, UX, Development ↗ Design, UX, Development ↗
- 2019 Matfra.no Brand identity, Product design, Development → Brand identity, Product design, Development →
- 2019 Destilleriveien 11 Front End Development, Web Design ↗ Front End Development, Web Design ↗
- 2019 Share Front End Development, Web Design, Visual Identity ↗ Front End Development, Web Design, Visual Identity ↗
- 2019 Antidoping Front End Development, Design Refresh ↗ Front End Development, Design Refresh ↗
Henie Onstad Kunstsenter
Enters extensive collaboration with Feed and Anti to open covid10-closed exhibitions.
New website launched!
The new and improved website for Dramatikkens hus showcases resident playwrights, podcasts and events, and also makes it easy to apply for grants! Check it out: dramatikkenshus.no 🥳
The National AI Strategy encourages all Norwegian citizens to take the course elementsofai.com. Read the entire strategy here (in Norwegian).
Intranet for ODW
Internal admin tools for Norway's largest solidarity campaign by and for youth. Is just launched. To bad it's internal, otherwise we'd gladly link you to it!
We are excited to have Ole Magnus Støvern joining our team of developers!
We recently partnered with Reaktor to rethink Hurtigruten Svalbards e-commerce solutions.
Exit! Stories from the Munch museum
We designed a retrospective book for the Munch Museum, in relation to their last exhibition before relocating to Bjørvika.
The State of Impact
We recently designed The State of Impact, a magazine of in-depth conversations about the future of technology and society. Check it out here.
More than 185.000 people from around the world has signed up for the free AI course we built with Reaktor and the University of Helsinki.
We're happy to welcome Mathilda Gustafsson as the newest addition to our design team.
We’re especially happy to announce our good friends at Arkivet are live and kicking! Design, UX and code by yours truly.
Revising the Copyright Act
The long fought battle for a revised Copyright Act prevailed, and we designed the book to prove it.
We are a dedicated team of experienced designers, developers and business strategists. We conceptualize, design and develop digital products and services, brand identities, environments and printed matter. We use insight, design and technology as tools to seek clarity and help businesses and organizations both define and reach their goals.
We are hiring!
Send us an email ↗
- Rune Yndestad MøllerManaging Partnerrune@feed.no+47 902 42 622
- Fredrik HæreidBusiness Developerfredrik.firstname.lastname@example.org+47 970 82 280
- Henrik Wold KraglundDesignerhenrik@feed.no
- Jens Johan TandbergDesignerjens@feed.no
- Mathias M. StavDevelopermathias@feed.no
- Mathilda GustafssonDesignermathilda@feed.no
- Helle HolmsenDeveloperhelle@feed.no
- Fredrik SøgaardProduct email@example.com
- Ole Magnus StøvernDeveloperole@feed.no